Industrial networks

udeilson

i'd like to learn more about industrial networks. the rules and the relationship with ISO./OSI, the regulations and the types.
What's the best way to implement a industrial network.
I work at a Hospital in Rio de Janeiro and I'm using a Matsu****a PLC, from the family FP0, to automate the building. Have you ever used this PLC? Can you give me any help?
Thanks
Udeilson Rodrigues

Similar Topics

So I was trying to shed some light on intermittent timeouts to a 1769-AENTR from CompactLogix L36ERM (basically timeouts are counting up in...
Replies
Views
Hello forum, i have some question about communication between hmi, plc and webservers, i hope you can help me with my very beginner questions. I...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi Folks, These days almost everbody is using somekind of ethernet, TCP/IP. So, it would be interesting to know which network is mostly used. At...
Replies
Views
Hi, what is the signifficant difference between industrial networks like CAN, CANOpen, Ethernet, Profibus, MPI...? I mean all of them have their...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a solution to remotely access any kind of device securely across the internet. I know this has been done in piecemeal...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom