protool troobleshoot

chaochi ly

HI, Im a protool user and I need help with a little troubleshooting. I was hoping to get answer from someone because digidesign would not give me a way to contact them. I was wondering, when you open a file and the note says(could not complete your request because logicale end-of-file reached(-39)while reading). Please if your guys have any idea what it means? I would greatly appreciate for your time. Many,Many thanks in advance to whome it may concern.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know where I can download the Simatic ProTool software? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to break in into project from 2012 because it may require some modifications. Currently I am in stage of trying to understand...
Replies
Views
Asking for a friend who has a Protool v1.0 project. He needs to migrate it, and for that he needs to first migrate to v2.51 which he does not...
Replies
Views
So I am working on a machine where the PC has died. The PC was running Windows XP, Protool RT, Step7 V5.3, SimoComU and other software. The...
Replies
Views
HI All I am looking for a way to convert a protool project to win cc I have win cc 2008 SP3 and also newer but from reading I need 2008 SP2 or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom