encoder problem?

kiegmann

I have a 360 degree quadrature encoder connected to an IDEC FA2J plc via the HSC module. Recently the encoder started changing it value relative to the mechanical 0 degree. I havent been able to rule out a mechanical problem as the reducer shaft (to which the encoder is mounted) is rusted to the drive clutch. The entire drive train would have to be sent out to be separated. Is there any way that the PLC could be causing this? I have changed the HSC module and the encoder already.

TIA
Michael

Similar Topics

Hi Friends, I am facing a problem with encoder adjustment in Sew Electric Cylinder CMS71L. encoder using is Sick Hiperface Drive is MOVIDRIVE...
Replies
Views
I have a DynaPar encoder model HS350900G3020. It is an older encoder that is on a machine that has not been run in at least a year. I have been...
Replies
Views
I have a strange one for you guys. I have a PF753 with an encoder card, driving a Baldor variable speed motor with an encoder. It started flaking...
Replies
Views
Hello, This is my first post, excusse me for my english, I kown thas is bad. I have a problem with a device with servomotor controller Twin Line...
Replies
Views
Hello to all I have a problem with encoder from bei sensors. encoder is dual with ttl and ssi channels. When i turn off and turn on my system...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom