error message in concept

bala_mk

hi
i have got an error message while working(while declaring variables)with CONCEPT 2.6 AND and the error i got was,error id AI - 11415 which describes that "OBJECT MUST BE INPUT FOR DATA BASE FIRST",
if any one encountered this problem or any one is aware of this pls tell me how to over come this problem

bala

Similar Topics

Downloading of the IEC project in the 140CPU11303 has interrupted with the message: Download program: PLC: variable or literal address offset >...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have the same program in my CPU and in my SD card but when I boot from the SD card I get error message 2400 which relates to some...
Replies
Views
Good day I would be so glad if anyone can assist me. I have a message instruction and i am sending data between 2 PLC's. The Message...
Replies
Views
I have uploaded a file from a panelview and i get a message when trying to restore it: "This runtime application file was saved in a protected...
Replies
Views
I have been working on creating a subroutine for my company to send an email from my controller to our email server and had been successful in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom