WinCC 6 I/O field rejects negative inp

rgua

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have configurated a float type tag and a I/O field with default limits and decimal data format.
The positive numbers enter correctly, but I cannot input negative numbers, the field reject "+" and "-" characters.
What do I set? thanks in advace.

Go to the Object properties. On the left pane click output/input. Double click Output Format property, and select format with sign for example "s99.99". This is for WinCC 5.1, probably is the same in 6.0.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have now two times experienced that my I/O field is not working on the HMI that I have made. I have several I/O field and some of the are...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, first a quick introduction. I have made a game, for introduction to industrial electronics purposes, which lets the user put their...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Having an Symbolic I/O Field in WinCC it's becoming invisible when a certain button is pressed. How can I make the same Symbolic I/O...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am beginner with WinCC and i need help, i connected the Temperature transmitter with a SM331 module on PLC so i can read a temperature value...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to vary the number of decimal places via a script (MP377) Dim obj Set obj =...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom