mitsubishi fx2n64 problem

jalil

HI ALL

I have fx2n64 plc with scada monitoring system. Recently I cannot get communication from PLC to scada via rs232 port(from PLC rs 232 port to pc COM port).but I can read and write to plc via sc 09 cable with Gx developer. My only problem with plc RS232 port. I changed RS 232 module ,not work, my scada computer and protocol is ok. Please

Suggest me in this matter.

Good luck

jalil

Hi jalilWhen communicating withe Mitsu FX'series.

The protocol for the PLC/PC must be:

Baudrate: 9600
Parity: Even
Databits: 7
Stopbits: 1

Are your application set up for that?

Dariusch

If you have not changed the program then you either have another duff 232 interface, bad connection with interface & plc or maybe the plc is not talking to the 232 card.
have you tried using 232 via gx to the 232 port.
Are you sure your scada pc is talking to the PLC?