ADF Problem

Wojtek

My CPU 946 shows addressing error (ADF) during cold restart and put it in STOP mode. What and how I should check? It is an old machine. I have S5-155U and STEP 5 version 3.0 ang Programmer PF730.
Plesae write me directly for my e-mail address: [email protected]
Regards
Wojtek

Whilst its in its crashed state, you need to look at the IStack and the BStack.

IStack will tell you the block and instruction that was being carried out when it crashed, if necessary the BStack will tell you the path from OB1 to the faulty block.

Ok but how I can do it with PF730 Programmer and STEP5 v 3.0 - I need instructions step by step becouse I am beginner in PLC.

I'm someone with a bad memory who hasn't used S5 for about 4 to 5 years. Sorry can't give step by step, sure some on here can, but not busy this evening. I'll try from what I remember.

Are you able to use the program to get on-line?

You need to choose the correct project, when you select project you need to fill in the program name and symbols file. That screen also allows you to select how you're going to connect.

Search across the options at the top, one of the pull downs should have I-Stack there. If the PLC is not in stop it won't do anything, the PLC must be crashed.