information about the LATEST DCS

siva_maddala

Hello hai to every body

i am an instrumentation engineer i am doing projects on pLC,SCADA BUT i want to DCS also can any one knows the basic fundamentals and latest DCS information can you please send me i am really thankful to all

Information About The Different Type Of The Controls

Hello

Welcome To Automation World. My Name Is Nag. I Want To Know The Information About The All Type Of Controls Means Cascade Control, Feed Forward Control, Ratio Control And All Remaining Controls Can Any One Have Information About These Controls Please Send Me With Attach Pdf Files With Examples. I Am Really Thankful To All

You are asking questions that are really beyond the scope of a forum like this. I suggest you get a good textbook on process control and start with it. After you have absorbed some of these fundamental concepts come back with more specific queestions or applications and we can be of more assistance.