PanelView 1000e problem,do me a favor

libinhu

I upload the application "a.pvd" from Panelview1000e(2711E-T10C15).And open the a.pvd in the panelbuilder 1400e(release 5.11) software,then save the application a.pvc without any change.I create the a.pvd again,and download the a.pvd which I created just now. And the a.pvd can not work,the panelview display a message"CNet## : Remote station has not replied within specified timeout period."But the old application a.pvd also can work now. Could you tell me the reason? I want to change some screens in the application.But if this problem doesn't solve,I can't make any change with the application.Do me a favor please,thank you in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi I have a big problem ,I wanted to upload an application from pv1000e to a laptop because we did not have the program, so I changed to config...
Replies
Views
All, This is my first time test and attempting to establish a DHRIO connection in my career, I am attempting to upgrade the main processor in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, It's my first time trying to use panel view, although I've touched briefly on RSLogix. I'm struggling to connect to the panel view. When I...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, Work is a little slow and I have a project to control I would like to nut out hopefully... but these are the parts I have though I...
Replies
Views
Panelview 1000e, rio tag for long interger. Need to have a f file in the plc 5 read the same on the panelview screen. Did a copy f8;1 to n7:100...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom