Plc program

newasun

Hi,

I'm looking for complex PLC program written in IL using TON for my testing purpose can anybody provide me good example.

Thank you.

My turn to be mean.

This is too simple. If you can not use a TON AND ask a question which involves the associated hardware then you shoul not be programming a PLC.

You did not state the PLC to be used.

You did not explain the application.

BUT you WANT...get real.

according to request... simple 'alarm' use of TON ;)

; monitor_gmax() {
monitor_gmax:
ldc bin_gmax
ld _const_gmax_timeout
ton tm_mon_gmax.1
wr al_gmax
; panic
cad stop_me
ldc bin_gmax
red
; reset
ld ZERO
wr tm_mon_gmax
; }
ret

Thanks!

Thank you for response.
Actually, I think I didn't explain correctly in my post.
I need real complex example which has TON programmed in IL (IEC standard). I know how to program simple programs using TON. Anyway I'm checking few books...I hope I will find there.