Sitop Ups

tgaljar

Does enyone knows by any chance how to use SITOP UPS without SITOP Power supply just connected to battery? I tried to connect it to fully charged battery without power supply but it wont start. In my case UPS is powering one S7200 - 224 CPU in a remote location, power source is solar cell and battery!

Thanks

i've got few of them alerady... UPS Module starts up only THEN POWER IS ONLINE FOR FEW SECONDS... with no matter if battery connected... after then... you can shutdown power and UPS switches automatically to battery...

so you cannot start with battery power only

well... but... maybe you can hardwire another battery to 24VDC power supply inputs... to make it live, if you just testing something

Similar Topics

Hi all and Happy New Year. *I have a a Siemens S7-314 CPU and a number of I/O modules. *Powering the PLC is a PS307 120/230V (10A) PSU. *As a fail...
Replies
Views
my current project contain CPU315-2DP, and 8x S7 300's unit ... what i need, is to make CPU recording temperatures, while power is cut down...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm working with a Simenes Sitop Power (DC-USV-Modul 40, 6EP1931-2FC01), but it's not working well, the batteries aren't suppliying...
Replies
Views
G
hello, does any one have any simatic s-300 compatible powersupply, the sitop power-2 is what i want, if u have a PSU that you want to sell. please...
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
I've got a new and different project and I need a DIN mount UPS with 120V output. SOLA comes to mind but are there any other options you folks...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom