rslogix 500

lowrider

L
I bought the RSLOGIX 500 starter edition, from a ebay seller.There is no activation key on the master disk.Is there away of getting my master disk re-activacted,i have e-mail the seller about this problem,i get no answer.

There is no legitimate way to use what you have bought and the seller probably knew that. If you had asked the question before you bid someone here would have told you that. Sorry, but you have been taken advantage of.

There are exceptions to that, if the software was legally his then you can have it transfered to you which will allow you to then purchase a support agreement then you can reset the Master Disk online. The last time I did this the support thing it was around $300 but alot cheaper than buying the software.

IF the seller sold AB software that isnt his or can not provide the transfer of ownership then its possible to use ebay to recoup your money. An exception to that is if he stated on the ebay auction site that it was software only with the Master Disk but no activation files. In that case he sold just what he had and it was up to you to know what your were buying.