MEM Commander PLC

susang

Help!

I am converting an old MEM Commander PLC program to run in an OMRON PLC. Most of the coding is straight forward but the following line appears in the ladder at several points throughout the program.

|________________________( 7 )_|

The actual address 7 refers to a Digital Input on the main module and I have read through the Commander manual which states that this address is fixed as an input.

Can anyone think of why the old program would write to this Digital input? I wondered if it could be acting like a MCR coil but there is no mention of this in the manual? (The Digital Input "7" is an input from the machine Guard so I am hesitant to just ignore this problem).

Any help would be gratefully accepted.

Thanks,

Sue

Similar Topics

Is it possible to increase the area that retentive %MW registers reside. Aka, is it possible to address them at %MW4096 and above w/ a software...
Replies
Views
Dear all Is it required power module after filling 4 cards as I am getting some error during compiling A power supply module is required within 4...
Replies
Views
I turn to the PLC gurus. We are running grout plants using the Melsec A series PLC's. The A2Ncpu is obsolete and no software. Is there a device...
Replies
Views
A quick question Im upgrading a customers PC from RS5000 v17.03 to v20.01 the available RAM is 1GB I am concerned that this wont be enough...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have downloaded and paid for the full version of GP-Pro EX V4.06.101. I was told you need the full version to be able to convert this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom