Bad data count on Panelview

Deer

Gentleman,

Does anyone know, what cause an error message " bad data count" on Panelview550 always appear when perform upload program from terminal to the computer (through 1747-PIC), so that we never get and open this program!
Any advice from you would be appreciated.
Thanks experts!

Best regards,

Deer

Seppoalanen,

Thanks for your reply, but basically my panelbuilder version (3.7.00) is newer than the panelview terminal.
Is it cause by using the 1747-PIC to upload program from Panelview so that process upload not perfect?

Regards,

Deer

Similar Topics

Greetings. We have two panelview 600s that we are trying to backup the old panelview programs before installing updates via flashcards. I can get...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, PLC: Micrologix 1400 I have a application that is looking at 2 different flow meters and comparing there totalizer for leak...
Replies
Views
I am using Citect HMI and a WAGO PLC (750-842) communicating using MODNET (MODBUS over TCP/IP) and have the following problem: I can successfully...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Gentlemen, This was a first for me but maybe you guys have experienced this. Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1200 1762 Series...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am brand new here :cool:. I'm limited in my controls knowledge but always trying to learn more. I recently started working at a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom