RS View

voyage

Hello All
I have a comms problem with rsview. First of all i lost my working files for my program and had to re-write them as laptop went down.

Having writen new screens tested comms paths with runtime on laptop everything seemed fine. But when i downloaded to touchscreen
error failed to find comms path fortunaly i could used the old comms path and it works okay. The problem is when they switch the machine power off they have to go into screen and set comms path.

Any help People

If it is ethernet, ensure that under terminal settings on the config screen that Use DHCP is set to NO. Also make sure that under RSLinx enterprise, that there are no other communications links defined that are not used but the PV+. When you download to the PV+, check on replace communications.

See if any of this helps and good luck

Marc