Ethernet messaging Between FlexLogix& 5/03 using NETENI

rPraveenkum

Hi Every body Net ENI is connected to com 0 of 5/03 & FlexLogix is connected with Net ENI through Ethernet how to configure the Commnuication Path in FlexLogix message instruction

the MSG will target the IP address of the ENI. from that point, the eni will forward the info out its serial port to the 503.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to use Messaging between my two PLCs. Components: MicroLogix 1500 LRP series C CompactLogix 1769-L33ER 1761-NET-ENI D connected to...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon! For the past several days, I have been trying to set up this Balluff BIS018A RFID head to communicate with a Do-more BRX DM1E-M-D...
Replies
Views
I am trying to exchange data (N registers) to and from a Control Logix PLC. I am programming the messages in the Control Logix program, to...
Replies
Views
I understand that the sidecars don't support CIP, so I don't think I can initiate a message from the CLX in this case. (I tried PLC5 Typed Read...
Replies
Views
Hello guys its me again, I have finally found time to finally get back to messing around with my "test bench" and I want to use messaging to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom