EXOR uniOP Epad06 / Designer software

STL???

Hi Guys,
I'm in the process of collecting all the Programs etc from an integrator to use for a HMI Upgrade on a newly installed machine.

The panel in question is a EXOR uniOP Epad06, Which i believe is programmed via software called "Designer".

Because we are not interested in modifying the existing setup and purchasing the software, I've asked him to print the program to PDF.

He says its not possible to do with the software, i was wondering if anybody who uses this software could confirm it isnt possible?

I think he's trying to arkward to be honest!

You can print reports to a PDF from the Designer software, but only of you have a full version of Adobe Acrobat or one of the freeware PDF printers. Adobe reader is not enuogh.

Hi Tom,Goody,
Ill pass the information on, We have had PDF's from him in the past, So i know he has the capability PDF creation wise.

Thank you both for your assistance.

STL

Dear Sir,
We have an EXOR HMI (UNIOP etop20b) on a machine, we want to upload or make the backup of user program but we don't have the software, Is it possible if i have the software on this link, Please guide us to make the backup of user program.

An early reply will be appreciated,

Thanks and Regards,
Muhammad Waseem,
Automation Engineer.

Last edited: