RSLogix 500 7.10?

ndzied1

Lifetime Supporting Member
Has anyone updated their RSLogix to 7.10? Just downloaded the update from their site but thought I should ask to see if anyone has had good or bad experiences with it.

I have been communicating to MLX 1100 processors over ethernet and the communications have been a little squirrly (sp?). I'm hoping this might fix it.

Thanks,

I've had no problems at all with ver 7.10 RSLogix.

Regarding your communications issue, If your not doing so already, try using the "Ethernet Devices" driver as opposed to the "Ethernet/IP" driver. I had better luck with this and this was also confirmed by Rockwell support when I was recently fixing a different issue with a customers IT department and a newly installed MLX 1100 system.

Regards,
Chris