Need help for solvin the basic program

bupesh

hiii all,

I am new two plc, tryin to write a simple program to switch the light on and off every 5 sec.

attached is the program. I will appreciate if any one can help me resolving the error.

Regards,

Last edited:
ouch...:)

try this

flash.jpg

Last edited:
I dont have much time...may be someone will chime in,

in short you are out of order, talk yourself through it, if the switch is on...then you want to time, STOP, if timming you want Light on, STOP, these can be done in a few rungs to make it easy

good luck

The simplest way, is to use a free-running timer, with a period of 10 seconds, and turn the light on if the accumulator is greater than 5000.

BST xio FlashTimer.DN TON FlashTimer 10000 0 NXB GRT FlashTimer.ACC 5000 OTE MyLampOutput BND