omron cpm2a programming

Buy it like the rest of us. Software theft is not supported or encouraged here.

If you want to program ONLY the CPM1 or CPM2, you can use the "junior" version of CX-Programmer. Check with your local Omron distributor. Quite a bit less expensive, but only programs the CPM series units.

there is a site where u can download software pf CX o such siemens software and etc..but i can't tell to you because it maybe prohibit it in conveying to others here

communication problemes with plc OMRON SYSMAC CPM2A

scatter17 said:
there is a site where u can download software pf CX o such siemens software and etc..but i can't tell to you because it maybe prohibit it in conveying to others here
p
Please tell me where to download new version of cx-programmer?
I have an old version of cx programmer(v1.2) but i have problem to communicate with plc OMRON SYSMAC CPM2A?
PLZ HELP