which VMware product do you use?

YTCET

I see that certain VMware products are now free. Thats what I need is free until I can prove it out to my boss. So is the server what I need or is there something else.

VMWare Server

I use VMWare Server which is free. All my PLC software is installed on the virtual WIN XP so all the task and services they install and run to not contaminate my lap top under normal use.

Warning, VMWare Server is free but the memory it uses is not. I am considering increasing the memory on my laptop by another 1GB since memory is cheap.

See my trials and tribulations
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=23274

Thanks Peter I downloaded the server package but wasnt sure if that was correct. I am trying to resolve some Hitachi software issues and Vmware may help.