CompactLogix and Flex I/O

skeet

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey all,

Anyone ever have any problems communicating with some modules in a 1794 remote rack from a CompactLogix setup? My particular problem child is an IV-16. Just not talking, while the others are fine... Swap with a new one, swap around inside the remote rack, re-installed the entire IO tree in the program with 'None' and with 'Rack Optimization' options...
Installed all the EDSs and flashed all firmware updates I could find. Cursed at it and did a hoo-doo curse-dance at it...
Nothing doing, it still just says: "16#0118 Module configuration error."

Setup: 1768-L43 processor, 1768-ENBT, to a remote 1794 Flex 8-slot rack.

Any ideas? Thanks,
Skeet

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I have a CompactLogix L33 and several Powerflex 753 Drives ( Ethernet ). In my RS Logix 5000 Tree I have all the drives. In...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm working on a project that I may need to change the acceleration rate according to which recipe is being ran. I took notice...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have been running a machine , PLC and PowerFlex 525 for over a year. For some unknown reason , I have a Yellow Triangle on...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I am working on a project on the desk , and I am getting DC Bus Voltage , Current , and Fault Codes from my PowerFlex 525 to...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I am working on a project with some PowerFlex 525 drives. I am using CompactLogix 1769-L18. I took notice that the tags that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom