Flow Meters

tbode

I have a client that needs to measure a cooling flow thru a mixer motor. He would like a 4-20ma signal back to represent 0-100pct flow rate. The line size is about 3/4". Anybody have a recommendation?

There are many types on the market that will handle this. I myself prefer Micro-Motion. Endress & Houser makes one as well as Forboro. You mentioned he wanted to measure the flow, does he want to also control the flow? Will you have the signal being feed into a PLC/HMI or do you want only to display the flow?

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am working with a variety of discrete pulse flow meters, Siemens, Flomec, and Seametrics. I am attempting to read flow via discrete...
Replies
Views
We have a contract to refurbish/upgrade a filling/bottling machine. We have the machine but not its control panel or PLC. We've built a new...
Replies
Views
OK then, I am looking at replacing a few flow meters. I will have to replace more in the future and have a project on going to install more on...
Replies
Views
Anyone reset a totalizer in flow meters using hart? I am using a if8h card?
Replies
Views
Experts, I have an application where I need to capture / totalize the pulses from 36 turbine water meters. The meters produce a 24VDC pulse upto...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom