omron c200h cup31 problem

jugenzhu1963

hi,
I got a problem with c200h plc which is on an old machine. i can not communicate with it using "work online". i try auto online and got a message "modem port has been selected. do you wish to continue? after press "yes" i got the upload but the plc type is CQM1 CPU11 and the programme contain lots of errors. i use cx-programmer 4.01. i don't know what's the problem. anybody can help out?

thanks a lot

Hello jugenzhu1963,

I assume that there is an LK201 "Host Link Adaptor" fitted to the PLC rack.
On the front of this unit are 4 switches.
Sw3 sets the baud rate, Sw4 sets the Data Bits and Parity etc.
Sw3 set to 5 means 9600 baud. (6 = 19200 baud).
Sw4 set to 1 means 7 Data bits, Even Parity, 2 Stop bits.
Set the network settings (Sysmac Way - Driver tab)in CX-Programmer to match the unit switches, and you should be able to go online normally.

Hope this helps.

try this.mostly i make mistake on this,
check you serial port setting in the plc and com port for serial used by your computer,,it should be the same..