Running VFD via MB w/ Twido?

Charles1

Hey guys,

I am trying to send run, stop commands and monitor status from a Magnetek VFD using a Twido PLC. What are the commands in TwidoSoft that I need to use to read/write to the Modbus network where the drives are?

It may not help, but all of the jobs i've done in the past using the Twido were setup using the EXCH command.

These were talking to Atlas Copco modbus controllers (slave) with the Twido as modbus master.

I found the Twido's quite flexible. :nodi:

Regards,

Rob.

Similar Topics

This is a new one to me. We thought we were having sensor issues when trying to commission a new machine, but realized that the inputs were not...
Replies
Views
So most of us know that it can damage a drive if you disconnect the motor from it while the drive is running. This came up again today and I...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Quick Question. Has anyone seen A1000 yaskawa VFD running a Brushless DC Motor? I'm assuming it is a parameter in the drive setup...
Replies
Views
We have a 220v variable frequency drive driving a 600v motor 3 phase.Why it was able to run the motor?
Replies
Views
I am trying to run 3 phase Induction motor Rated 0.75 KW, 1.8 Amps, 1440 rpm. with Mitsubishi FR-500E Drive. When I run motor at 17 Hz ( As...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom