Tuning a position axis

No income tax, no capital gains tax. Freedom!
One of our sales guys put this together. It explains how to do basic tuning of a motion controller. I was impressed and apparently this has existed for months but I just found out about it today. It doesn't go in to tuning the integrator and derivative gains but if the feed forwards are tuned correctly the PID doesn't make much difference.

Similar Topics

Hi folks, I am upgrading a SLC to a ControlLogix platform. The goal of the project isn't simply to get the same program to run on different...
Replies
Views
Is it possible for me to tuning 2 servo at the same time, because this servo is connected by mechanical so I'm afraid that I need to tuning them...
Replies
Views
Have a logix controller and I'm using the PIDE block for the autotuner. I've got the hang of doing it for direct control things like pressure...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am using a PowerFlex 700 (Rev 10.001) to maintain tension in a web. We're reading lbs from load cells under one of the rolls...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am attempting to tune a PID loop on a process. The process involves a valve with electronic actuator that has quite a high deadband...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom