PLC queries..

scatter17

In siemens S5 115U,what is the communication used in its port..it is for RS232 or TTY?...In coversion of S5 to S7,from S5 there is interupt I/o module,,but i wrongly purchased only ordinary I/O module in S7, i have known that S5 has slow time respone in I/O,does S7 ordinary I/O module compensate the speed? Or there other way to program in S7 so that it has the same speed with I/O interupt module of S5?..pls help

In omron, i heard that CMP2A/CPM1A have password protect program..how it is program, thus it unable to write and read the program that is protected? does it also unable to dowload new program to plc?

I believe S5 was TTY.

You can read the inputs more often by updating the image in a timed interupt but I don't believe you can get a hardware interupt where the card is not interupt enabled.

Don't know about Omron, but in Siemens if you have password protected the CPU you cannot do anything if you have selected read/write protection.

hi,

can u pls help me.
manually iam switching off motor after 5 secs of time the cnvyr should gets off.
for this logic can u pls suggest how to write program on plc