MX4 and Q-series on ethernet

neilperkins

I have a MX4 and Q-series sitting on an ethernet, and can not get tag information to exchange. The Q-series works ok on the ethernet via GX developer, MX-component and standard HTTP/FTP routines. I have tried all combinations of I/O device setup's and board setups within MX4, but still no joy. The MX4 is an existing platform doing dial outs.
Any help or suggestions would be welcomed.

neilperkins said:
I have a MX4 and Q-series sitting on an ethernet, and can not get tag information to exchange. The Q-series works ok on the ethernet via GX developer, MX-component and standard HTTP/FTP routines. I have tried all combinations of I/O device setup's and board setups within MX4, but still no joy. The MX4 is an existing platform doing dial outs.
Any help or suggestions would be welcomed.
Any suggestions.?????????????