get output ON for a specific value of a quadrature encoder

nantaix

hi everybody!

I posted this question 5 days ago but no one could answer me, nevertheless I think it is not so hard; so I am gonna try to be more precise.

The PLC is the Mitsubishi FX3U-16M and the software used to program is GX Developer FX.
I have a stepper motor fitted with a quadrature encoder (36000 pulses/rev).

I have 4 outputs and I would like to have each output ON for a specific angle ( for example 0 degree for output 1, 90 degrees for output 2,180 degrees for output 3 and 270 degrees for output 4).
Moreover, I'd like the counter be reseted after each 360 degrees rotation.

I understood that the quadrature will enable me to know the direction.I think I might use a high speed counter but i dont know how does it work.

If someone could help me because i am in charge of this project in my company and i dont feel good...

thx a lot

nantaix