Panel builder32

DUNK

When I upload a program from another panelview the icons I get when rslinx comes up looks like world globes on a stand. I get these same icons when I open my Rslogix 5000 program and open the who active box, also in Rslogix 500.
When I open rslinx by itself I get the normal icons that look like modules and controllers. Whats up with that???

DUNK,

Can you make a screen shot??? I've seen the globe thing before but I forgot how/where/why, but I just check mine...no globe there

check configurations of modules and controllers

'
DUNK said:
When I upload a program from another panelview the icons I get when rslinx comes up looks like world globes on a stand. I get these same icons when I open my Rslogix 5000 program and open the who active box, also in Rslogix 500.
When I open rslinx by itself I get the normal icons that look like modules and controllers. Whats up with that???
:p

The problem was...
I work for a company that is real strict in giving anyone permission downloading on the computers here. I had to update my Rslogix to version 15 and when i done that all drivers were not put in place, in this case my icons. So when I reinstalled my Rslinx all my icons were put in their place and everything is cool now...

Thanks for all you guys help in this matter.

BTW anyone up to speed on Powerflex drives??? If so I have a small problem with a few of the ones i have here.

DUNK said:
BTW anyone up to speed on Powerflex drives??? If so I have a small problem with a few of the ones i have here.

Spill it, but you may want to start a new thread and in your first post be as descriptive as possible along with part numbers of the components.