Modbus Plus Connection

dussery

I have a Quantum 840 series plc using Modicon I/O drops. I have been having a ton of trouble with this system. I have a diagnostic tool named ModExplorer. I can connect with ModExplorer on the Mobbus Plus line but I cannot connect through Concept software. What might cause something like this.

Thanks,
Dussery

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I currently have a customer that has their Citect 6.10 SCADA system running on two WindowsXP SP2 PC's. They are connected to 10 remote...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if it is possible on on these old Quantum 113/2 PLC's to use a currently established MB+ network to push a 4-20 value from PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, I am working on testing some network issues on a PLC network developed in the early 90s. It is a Modicon Modbus/Modbus Plus network...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to connect to a Advantage Temperature Control Unit that uses a Lantronix Modbus Serial to Modbus TCP Converter. I have...
Replies
Views
I have a dozen AB overloads and softstarters presently communicating to Prosoft SCANport-to-Modbus modules. These then connect to Modbus Plus via...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom