ladder logic for motors

miauncnyy

how would i write a ladder logic program for an up and down hoist with two speeds (delay between first and second speed)?

Last edited:
miauncnyy said:
how would i go about building a program for an up and down hoist with two speeds (delay between first and second speed)?

Start by writing down a description, in English (or you native tongue), how you expect the system to behave when each input is activated and when each output (action) are currently energized (in process).

First...I would write it down...what do you want it to do? why? how long?

Make a list of inputs and outputs, that you have and/or need

Make a list of hardware you have or need

Then search this site for more questions and answers, then ask questions

i need to write a ladder logic program for the two motors. it doesnt matter the speeds or anything. im just having a little trouble getting started.