Dear Sirs

Please help me how much the price of PLC GE FANUC parts beloows:

1. Input Module 24 VDC 44A 729182-037R02

2. Input Module 120 VAC 44A 729182-002R06

3. and power supply for the above PLC GE FANUC

Thank you very much for your kindness

Indonesia

Henry manglassa

You should be looking for part numbers with the format IC693MDLxxxyy for I/O modules where xxx is a three digit number and yy is a one or two character string. For the power supply, the format is IC693PWRxxxyy.

The 44A numbers you cite are for circuit boards. People generally buy the entire module which includes the circuit board, the terminal strip, and the plastic case. Even if you could find someone to sell you the circuit board, delivery would most likely be longer than for the entire module.

Here is the part number for a 16pt 120VAC input card
IC693MDL240

16pt 24VDC Pos/Neg logic input card
IC693MDL645

Google them to figure out if thats what you need, there are varients.

What are you using to program your PLC? In your hardware config in Cimplicity ME you should be able to find various power supplys, cpus, input/output cards.......then just reference the part number for specifics.