SLC 5/03 and PV900 485

eld101

I am connected to a slc 503 via a neteni. Also connected to that slc is a PV 900 on dh485. Is there any way I can program the PV through the PLC.

For example, is there a way to see the PV while browsing with linx? In the processor status for CH0 I have a 0 in "DH485 pass through disabled" and a 1 in "DF1 Pass through enabled".

Are there any other settings I can try to change to enable this?

Thanks,
Eric

Last edited:

Similar Topics

The problem started with an error 208 in my PV900 after a program change and download to my slc 5/04. The logic had worked for over 2 years...
Replies
Views
I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a few SLCs in my plant and of late we've seen a weird issue: The system will be running normally and then randomly the outputs...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom