communication error GX Dev.

indra

Dear All,

I have MITSUBISHI GX DEVELOPER Ver 8.22Y and I use SC-09 cable communication with additional cable adpater ( SERIAL to USB port ).
I have problem communication error, in fact the port I have check USB port on position COM5 and I have set the communication on COM5 too and also the type CPU is correct A2N. When I make MONITOR mode, always error communication, as if the port is not match.

Does anyone knows how to solve it ??

rgds,

indra

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am currently trying to establish a message instruction to pass data from a 1756-L73 to a 1756-L71. My communication path from the...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble running the application throught my PLC, tm221me32tk with magelis HMIGTO6310 I have prepared the plc programme, also created...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this is the right place for the subject at least I'll try. The company has one of the oldest computers that is a master Windows...
Replies
Views
Hi there! I got a HMI terminal Panelview Plus 7 (PN-332439 / CAT 2711P-T12W21D8S) which work on a APP 8.00 i'm trying to modify with my FT View...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have several Yaskawa GA800's installed in our plant. They are all controlled via Ethernet and they work fine. However, they all get...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom