Help on Wago 750-842 Modbus communication

Siby

I have 2 Wago Processors(750-842) and i am trying to Communicate between them through the Ethernet. I am using the function block Ethernet modbus master UDP block for this which comes along in the I/O Pro 32 Library.I have tried many ways but i still cant get my datas transferred.I have configured the block as given in the manual and tried a couple of other ways too,but to of no use.Any help on this topic would be highly appreciated

Mr Dan..

I added all the necessary libraries but of no use and i just need to try the intercom stuff they have told.

Similar Topics

I am looking for a tool to backup/restore all my retentive located data from a wago 750-862 via modbus tcp. The wago address 12,288 equates to MW0.
Replies
Views
Hello. I am hoping that others here have set up wireless gateways, using a WAGO BTEG part number 758-918. I believe I have it all wired correctly...
Replies
Views
Hi to all , I just got a new robot in my work ( packing sector ) and i found it has a PLC from Wago 750-352 Ethernet and we don't have the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie in a PLC field, and I want to study WAGO controllers. Just for my own purpose at the beginning. I want to control some...
Replies
Views
Hi!! I'm looking for Temperature rise calculation software from Rockwell, I just download "Product selection toolbox 2022" but this software is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom