New Students starting Monday

plchacker

Fair warning guys, I have a new batch of students starting Monday am. Last year most of my guys lurked, but didn't try to solve labs here on the site.

Thanks to all for such a great resource. My program improves on a weekly basis due to the great folks here.

Robert Denton

just a couple of quick questions:

suppose that they ask for a definition of "unitary" PLCs ...

(1) are we allowed to kill them outright? ... and if so,

(2) should we try to make it look like an accident?

Ron Beaufort said:
probably a faulty traffic light - or maybe a malfunctioning "lift" (or "elevator" as we call it over here) ...

Yes faulty lights can keep people waiting on the 'sidewalk' (or 'pavement' as we call it over here). :ROFLMAO:

I thought TWControl's thread was funny.
Ron, you are might hard. I like it!
Survival of the fittest. The rest get their Darwin awards. That would certainly separate those that are doing the project for a grade or because the class is required from those that really have 'the knack'.

Students don't bother me. I don't have to answer. I think this should be the responsibility of the previous years students.