Obselete PLC's

Cindy Guest

C
Hello,

I am trying to find out information on PLC FXon - 40MR & FXon - 40ER. We have these PLC's in operation and I believe they are now obsolete. I need to find out the technical information regarding I/P's and O/P's as I need to control a level alarm on a tank and I dont know what the maximum current is that can be drawn from it without overloading the PLC.

Can you please help or advise me of where I can obtain the imformation?

Best Regards

Cindy

The info I have on the FXon is

DC Inputs
X0-X7: 24vdc, 7mA
X10-X123: 24vdc 5mA

Relay Outputs
240vac, 30vdc 2A per point, 8A/4 point (resistive load)

The FXon is not obsolete yet but they have stopped production. (maybe this means obsolete) But there are still plenty on the shelves of suppliers.

The onboard 24v DC service supply is able to give 200mA for that model

Thanks Goody for adding that info. I forgot to put in my post. I do have a question for my own curiosity. Do the powered extension units also have an internal power supply?

Mitsu

Following the answer above.
If you want to use high current than that ..
use Contactor or Solid state relay...
Could you please post your's email address here..
I will send manual pdf.file to you.

A.Char
Mechatronics
RIT.Non