how can i use my pc as a man machine interface

You will have to use a software package to do this. Ie. NETSCADA HMI, Wonderware, RSVIEW32. You will install and configure it to monitor(read/write)to the plc database, it will allow you to monitor and control your process.

try www.citect.com

You should be able to download the program (Citect SCADA).
You can fully develop your application without a licence, and test run it for up to 15 minutes.
You only need a licence when you want to run the program fully.
The other suggestions you were given will also work.

moltra said:
I found one called instantHMI www.instanthmi.com It looks pretty easy to use and deploy.

Do you think so - have you tried the time limited trial.

I always have a plc connected to this pc for these kind of very purposes.

I am not dumb at using these kind of applications - and that one - straight out of the box is a pain in the you know where

Should have had a clue with the registration for the free trial.

Where is my activations - is it immediatly e mailed - or does someone eventually read my form and e mail - do they wanna chat first - they are not helping me here and Im the one that might be spending money with them

bobwithdana said:
There is an RSView ME Package that runs on a PC that would work great or on the High end you can run RSView SE. You will need RSLink also.

If functionality and ease of use are most important, than I would say the RSView ME would be a good choice. Probably a little more expensive, but the import PLC tag function is very helpful and quite a time saver.