servo torque limit adjustment

plcnewbie

I need help. I would liek to know how to adjust or lower the servo torque limit on a machine I have that pushes so hard it breaks some stuff. I am using Logix5000.

Please and thank you

Try this

I am not sure if this will totally do what you want, as I didn't read the entire help file. But in the Axis setup there is a tab called limits. You can set the torque limit there to a certain percent of the rated value. You may want to research this deeper and make sure it will do what you would like it to.

I am using Logix5000
That's not nearly enough information.

...But in the Axis setup there is a tab called limits. You can set the torque limit there...
Depends on what hardware/drives he's using and how they are configured. He needs to supply a more detailed description.