Ab Pb 32/ Pv550 Topic

PERSPOLIS

HI
I have had different problem: I did upload panel view 550 program without any error and saved it but when open the off line program I always get error and unable to open it to view. If anybody has dealt with problem before and resolved it please let me know.
Thanks

I have seen this before a number of times. I don't know why it happens but the work-around I use is to use the option "Upload to a temporary file" and open in PanelBuilder instead of saving directly to a file. Then when it is open I can save it as a PB32 file and open it from then on.

Version mismatch? What version do you have? If yours is older then the one that created it, you might have this problem. What is the error and can you post the file?

These are the messages I get:

1- file .........is an old version it will take twice for loading under new version of panel builder perfrorm save as *.pba press OK.

2- open status window for file conversion is visible but nothing happens and at the same time another window is opened with this message:
unable to load file. Not a panel builder 32 file or file is corrupted or disk space is low. once OK is clicked then pb is closed.
Thanks

Yep, that was the message I was getting. See the picture below. Make sure to select "Upload Application to Temporary File and Open in PanelBuilder32". Then when you save it make sure to "Save as" a PanelBuilder32 file. Since you uploaded to a temporary file I believe it defaults to wanting to save as a PVA. Again, refer to the picture below. Hope this helps.

pic1.JPG

Hmm.. had a simular problem, I upgraded to XP & cannot get PB32 to upload & open files from panelveiw, however if I uploaded on win98 on another laptop with same PB32 version it works?.