Simple PLC problems,please help

I can't believe this. Didn't you just start school yesterday? They are already giving you homework?

I would find another school, I hate homework

I know these are basic problems. I am trying to read whatever I can find on the internet about PLC.

In the meantime anybody could email me any answers or hints?

I am really new to this area.

I appreciate your help.

Well, I have already figured out 3 of them. Who can help me on the this one?
If you are programming in ladder logic a PLC that does not have a “One Shot” instruction, how would you program it? Draw the ladder

As is the case with most problems you need to solve it in parts. The first thing is the oneshot. Do you know what a oneshot is? Do you understand what it does in a plc? You have very little hope of creating the ladder for a function you don't understand.

Oneshots have pretty straightforward rules. Write those rules out in the form you like best, be that a text description, a timing diagram, a logic diagram, a state diagram, etc. Then convert those rules to ladder.

Keep in mind for the future that direct questions wiill get direct answers. Ambiguous questions will get ambiguous answers. Direct questions accompanied by what you bevieve the answer to be will get the most direct answers of all. This isn't a dig. It is the way of things, both here and everywhere else in life.

Keith