Pro-Tools Pro RT - Screen Size

dwcy

Dear All,

I use ProTools RT in a computer. I selected OP270 as the virtual panel. However, when I run the RT file. The screen is exceptlly as the OP270 screen size. Can I maximize the window?

Hi dwcy.

Is your target an OP270 or is it a PC ?
If your target is a PC, then you can use the convert function to change the OP270 to a PC. When you do that you can select a screen resolution, 640x400, 800x600, 1024x768 or 1200x800.

hi
are u usin protool or protool pro ?

i think changing the display type is available only for wincc flexible not protool

He must be using Protool Pro. I dont think the simulation module is included in the satndard version.

Protool has the ability to convert between target types.
Look under File ... Convert.

Amr Hassan said:
hi JesperThanks , any way the simulation is available in the standard version also
Aha, they must have added it at some time. I used to have a standard version where there was no simulation. Later I upgraded to Pro and got the simulation included.