Siemens Simocode-DP

Doug_Adam

G'day.

I am currently evaluating whether or not to reccomend the Siemens Simocode-DP motor controllers for a new installation that my company is planning.
So far, review of the Siemens literature shows this unit is pretty good, but it is advertising literature.
What I'm trying to find out is some experiences of those who used this system before.
Basicly some general impressions,
Did it work as advertised?
How easy is it to set up? (we will be attaching it to an S7)
Easy to operate?
Reliable?
Would you buy it again?

Thanks in advance.

Doug

Doug

I have not used these motor controllers myself, but you state that the only literature that you have read on these beasts is the Siemens advertising. Here is a link here where you can read the manual for the simocode

Paul