e-1000 panel

padraigg

I have a e-1070 panel and have connected a remote numeric keypad to one of the USB ports. The keypad does not have a numlock key and I need this enabled in order for this keypad to work. Can anyone help me modify the panel operating system to enable this function please? Connecting a keyboard with a numlock key to the unit allows the function to be enabled and then swapping gives me my numeric functionality however this needs to be done every time the power is cycled and is not really feasible.

I ain't the sharpest knife in this drawer but...

Connecting a keyboard with a numlock key to the unit allows the function to be enabled and then swapping gives me my numeric functionality

Why swap?

The keypad I want has 1" square buttons and is ip68. The guys operating the machinery will be wearing heavy gloves and I want to keep them away from the panel keyboard. The keyboard with the numlock key is a standard office one. It might last one day.