Mitsubishi-MAC 40+ problem

pszczepan

Hi,

I think that the HMI MAC 40+ soon will not work anymore. Right now it still works, but after some time the display is flashing, or just some characters and at that time the keyboard is locked - operater cannot make any changes. The only way to control terminal is shut off the main power switch and turn on. After this the terminal works for some time once again. I cleaned all contacts between terminal and PLC but it has not helped.

So, I read that this model is discontinued and I have to buy new E200. I need also soft E-designer.
I read manual for this soft and it is only for E50, E100, E150, E200.

How I can download program from old MAC 40+ and upload it to new one. Can I arrange it?

Thanks Pawel

E-designer

The e-designer should be able to handle all e-terminals.
If i'm not wrong, I think i programmed a MAC 10 once....

So you should be able to upload the program from the old one..... but I am not sure how much you can reuse in the new E200.