Logix 5550 Processor / Inthernet mudule

The part number most systems use is the 1756-ENBT.

There is also a newer card with some added features the 1756-EWEB.

There was an older card that is obsolete called the 1756-ENET.

RSL

Understand that the EWEB is not a newer version of the ENBT. The EWEB has different features and does not have some of the features of the EWEB.

The big difference is that the EWEB allows you to make webpages that will read tags off of the Controllogix. The ENBT allows I/O messaging which the EWEB does not

What are you planning on doing with it?

WallyPrestone said:
Hello,
The card for acess the Internet with PLC logic 5555
Thanks
It depends what PLC will be doing on the Internet: shopping, music, pictures?
Just to keep PLC busy while machine is down? ;)

Seriously you have to give us beter description...