Proworx32 help needed.

Sliver

New to Proworx32.
I am trying to configure a new project.
It is for an old 984-680 in a 7 slot primary rack.
I do offline setup and it accepts the 984-680 controller selection.
I try to do traffic cop but it comes up with S908 (remote I/O)
and drop 1.
I try to do an online configuration and it communicates ok(modbus)
It reads the controller properly.
I try to do the traffic cop but I get the S908/drop 1
I don't have S908 just the primary rack.
Any ideas how to configure my traffic cop?
What am I missing?

thanks,
Brian.

Found it...in case any others have the same problem keep S908 even when using the local drop and doubleclick on the drop. It pulls up a hightlighted area that has a box "Drop Series". To the right is a blank blue box that you click to drop down a selection with only one option "800 series". select 800 series and away you go. Not quite intuitive but now I know.

thanks,
Brian.