Trainning Logix 5k

Densam

Hie Everybody need help.

I am reading books i can find with plcs in them. I read this forum everyaday to try and understand these plcs. With the help of this site i have even bought the simulators from the learning pit which has logix 500. Slc 500 is ok. Where i work we have all logix 5000 i am not yet good but i try to learn by all means. We are eight electrician i am the only one who has not gone for an Allen Bradely course which cost around £900.00. When i asked to go they said its too expensive and if trained i might leave. I do not intend to do all this and if i keep on pestering they might think i am a bother. I do not want to learn with their machines when i am not sure of what i am doing as that may cause disasters. To buy the course on my own i acannot afford. If i ask questions i have limited answers i donot know the best way of doing this. Is any one of you been in my situation as it is painfull. Any suggestions please?

Thanks

Logix 5k

Hie

Thanks Rsdoran and Operaghost i have gone to the links you gave me there are an eye opener. I will give it a few days see if i can get my head round it, i will be back with the feedback of how i see it.

Cheers