RSView messenger email problem

rwheelerr

I use RSView messenger to email plant status to supervisors etc.
I embed SLC string values and numerics into the email. This has worked fine for a couple of years but lately I do not get the string value in the email. I get the string address instead.
(ie. Use to read " Bin Swing to corn tank complete" now reads
" Bin Swing to [st9:3.value] complete.") I can repair the problem for a few emails but the problem always returns. There have been some plant system email server changes but I cannot locate where my problem is.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I try to send alarm notification through email in RsView32. I think my RsView Messenger Destination is set up correctly and also have MS...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have downloaded the manual on "Using RSView32 Messenger with RSView SE". In order to use messenger you have to install RSView32...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I want to know if RsView Messenger able to send SMS to cell phone? Does anyone ever try this method before? Herbert
Replies
Views
Anyone know how or used the e-mail function with RSView Messenger? Client doesn't want to install an e-mail utility (lotus notes) on their server...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow wirenuts, I am looking to find the P.B. touch indicator option on version 13.00 and failing. It has been a year or so since I last...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom